I always look stupid (and ugly to boot). And now Mom says I have to go practice before dinner. If possible, I'll try to get on again around seven-if Seth isn't on. And thanks for calling me Aaire. I like it.
I don't really know what to answer. Oh, did I tell you that Nimrod has a new fascination with our computer chair? I'ts wierd, because he is like, always here! Funny too. But he makes a really good lap warmer.
Hey-do you know what month high schools usually have their proms? Don't ask why I need to know, but I do. It does have something to do with my book. Oh yeah, I named a lamb after Ben. He's really cute!
I believe it will be the Steelers... Sorry for dropping out- I forgot. Probably April-June-ish? Why would I know? Cool fact. I'll write about it on Random Blog.
This blog is for those who want to read, share, and help other want-to-be writers do better. No real rules apply here- just be creative! (But, please keep your comments about the chapters or topic...)
Which story do you want more of?
The Effects of Editing
(I'm sure you've heard of this before, but I just want it out there.) Writing is not really for the faint of heart. Yea, you hear that alot about other stuff, but this is really true. You give your soul into many pages, believing that it is the best thing that was ever created, give it to other people, and they can break your heart by saying, "Are you serious? You want to give THIS to other people?" This hasn't really happened to me yet, but it surely will. If you're going to be a good writer, we all need to learn about the effects of editing. One can do it very effectively, where you tell the person what was awesome, but what could also be tweaked to be better. Some take this role too seriously, and only focus on the bad parts. Nasty editers. Teachers have to be the first, otherwise they'll have a whole bunch of crying kids who will hate them. Friends can, but not all, be the second, but if you have other writer friends, they'll be firsts, because I don't think they'll want to be critiqued like seconds either. So, the choice is yours- firsts or seconds. Choose firsts though. You won't get beat up as much.
Not sure who's reading this, but I just want you to know what's here so you aren't freaking out with the many stories and stuff here on my little blog on the huge world wide web. There are two main stories, and soon-to-be more smaller ones. (Both the main have at least 3 books with the series.) One of them, (the one that currently has more here) is is called 4010 Trillon AD- a story about 4 people living around the last red dwarf star in the universe, WAAAY in the future. The 4 are Kirika, Kir, Frangi and Therrie. Won't spoil anything, but the 3 books go in this order- Before, Escape, and Survive. NOT sure how this will turn out, but I'll love getting suggestions. Second is the Intergalactic Traveler- about more than 10 main people, (most you see later in the series) but you really hear about 4 throughout the whole series- Summer, Starr, Adam, and Lizzers. Won't spoil anything here either, but it goes Kinio, Stlaf, Kriona and Irindor. I DEFINITELY know where this is going, but I still would like suggestions, of course! Hope you enjoy this site, and don't be afraid to share your writing, or just comment- whichever you choose!
13 comments:
Getting up in front of everyone? for the prayer thing? Wear what you want- just don't look stupid.
Just smack him then- it's what I'd do...
Geez, that's what I do now...
Well, how many did you think I had? 50?
I always look stupid (and ugly to boot). And now Mom says I have to go practice before dinner. If possible, I'll try to get on again around seven-if Seth isn't on. And thanks for calling me Aaire. I like it.
See you, then...
You're not stupid-looking! (Wow, wierd sentence...)
No prob.
Answer the stuff above when you can!
I don't really know what to answer. Oh, did I tell you that Nimrod has a new fascination with our computer chair? I'ts wierd, because he is like, always here! Funny too. But he makes a really good lap warmer.
Hey-do you know what month high schools usually have their proms? Don't ask why I need to know, but I do. It does have something to do with my book. Oh yeah, I named a lamb after Ben. He's really cute!
Amy!!! Where are you! I said seven didn't I?
Amy, I have officially given up on you. I am going to take a shower and I will see you tomorrow.
Deine Freundin
Aaire
I believe it will be the Steelers...
Sorry for dropping out- I forgot.
Probably April-June-ish? Why would I know?
Cool fact. I'll write about it on Random Blog.
Ok. Nimrod goes blogger... Now.
Go check- he's there.
(Random blog, fyi)
Post a Comment