March 4, 2009

Books

Ok, so for some of my friends who can't keep up, tune in.
There are three books/series I'm currently writing. The first series is called the Intergalactic Traveler, where there's a girl who goes in space, turns into a spy thing, had a dragon, etc... There are 4 books in it- Kinio, Stlaf, Kriona and Irindor. So far, I'm only posting parts from Kinio, because it is the first book, and the book I'm working on for that series.
The 2nd is 40 Trillion and 10 AD, with the 4 kids who have to get out of the universe because it is the death of the universe, and they're about to die from radiation coming from their red dwarf star. 3 books in it- Before, Escape and Survive. Most of the stuff is from Survive here on the blog, but Before is the first book, and the one I'm working on now.
The last is The Supers, the superhero people I've been working on for the past 1-2 months (and the one I'm almost done with). Just one book in that one.
I also write stuff for friends (IF they want me to) and some other little short story-things. But not as much compared to the three books's time.
So you see, fellow writers, I AM taking on a difficult task of working on three books at the same time, but seperately, because I don't have 3 hands, or three brains.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wondering, but how would you post a story on here? Just type it all in the little box like a regular comment, or do something different. You know who this is, and yes I am considering...

Riley said...

Well, give it to me sometime, and I'll post it. Anonomously, of course.